- UZABASE is holding regular recruitment events! We will deliver future events by notification email
- Career at a Business Intelligence SaaS company - Sales/Business Development/Corporate - 经济信息SaaS公司的职位招聘 - 销售/业务发展/行政管理OnlineDate2023.02.22(Wed) 18:00-19:30(CST)、19:00-20:30(JST)
- 顧客目線をコンテンツマーケティングに活かす｜法人営業からB2BマーケターへのキャリアチェンジOnlineDate2022.06.16 (Thu) 19:00-20:30
Uzabase aims to create a company where each member can realize their Happiness. Maximum performance in an environment where you can work freely. Please propose systems that you think are necessary. To work freely, you decide how to work. We value each individual's autonomy.
There is no obligation to come to the office, nor are there core working hours. In order to enhance productivity and maximize output, you can design your working style that suits you the most. By choosing your own working style, you have the ability to work with maximum freedom.
Each member is free to decide whether or not to use the deemed overtime hours. We believe that thinking for ourselves about how to use the time available to us will lead us to expand our growth options.
In response to changes in the way we work from now on, we will provide a monthly "freedom to work allowance" of 10,000 yen, funded by the commuting and transportation expenses previously paid (the freedom to work allowance includes a deemed overtime allowance). Please use the allowance to create a comfortable working environment for yourself.
A “long vacation” is a period of seven consecutive days off that is separate from regular annual leave. You can take two long vacations per year. Work hard, rest hard. Rest refreshes the mind and heightens perceptive abilities, which results in enhanced synergy within the workplace.
Even those who are not raising children or caring for family members can choose to work a variety of work styles, including shorter hours, provided that they are able to fulfill their promised commitment and job responsibilities.
In addition to maternity leave of 8 weeks before childbirth, you can take childcare leave after childbirth until your child turns 2 years old at the most. In addition, your supervisor and PX team will support your return to work after maternity or childcare leave.
All members can bring their children to the office, so no more desperate searches for babysitters upon a sudden change of work schedule.
We provide our employees with a special period of time off as well as a congratulatory financial contribution on the occasion of an employee’s wedding (including verified same-sex weddings depending on the verification of the same same-sex partnership).
You can consult with us on LINE and Zoom about how to proceed with fertility and infertility treatment, how to balance your career, how to choose a fertility clinic, and more.
As a company, we want to create an environment in which employees of child-rearing age can concentrate on their work, so we subsidize half of the amount incurred for sick child care fees.
As a company, we want to create an environment where employees in nursing care households can focus on their work with peace of mind, so we provide a nursing care support subsidy of up to 15,000 yen per month.
Eligible children x 2 tickets (max. 4,400 yen)/per visit, up to 24 babysitting discount coupons per family per month, up to 280 coupons per year.
Outside counseling and interviews with industrial physicians are available when you want to sort out your lifestyle, balance your personal and professional life, or when you feel physically or mentally unwell.
New Leader Guidance is provided to members taking on new leadership positions. We make sure to adjust the content for each individual so that it provides optimal value at the optimal time.
Uzabase Directors (Inagaki, Sakuma, and Matsui) share leadership growth guides and case studies defined through a common interpretation of The 7 Values.
This is a mentoring system primarily aimed at leaders and leaders-in-training who are looking for that little extra push. It enables people to set 1on1 meetings with leaders in slightly higher positions than them within Uzabase.
We decided to create the Career Challenge system in order to clarify to members that opportunities to change position, transfer to another business within the company, and even to start your own business exist in Uzabase. These opportunities are aimed at ensuring that our members are free to take on challenges in the areas or positions that truly appeal to them.
This is a system whereby individuals and companies enter into outsourcing contracts between the Uzabase Group and individuals can earn rewards. The goal is to circulate diverse talent within the group and generate talent relationships and collaborations.
By leveraging the knowledge and expertise of AlphaDrive, which is now part of the Uzabase family, we are once again committed to taking on the challenge of driving in-house business creation. The 2020 programme led to the creation of two businesses.
An allowance is paid in addition to the salary based on the engineering skills possessed (to be applied in July 2022).
Training for non-engineering members to learn engineering.
A contest will be held to share and discuss knowledge on how to use tools to improve operations and focus on more creative work.
It summarizes what we value about user-based purpose and value, organizational structure and recruitment.
Uzabase Journal introduces members of various divisions and occupations.Uzabase JournalUzabase Journal
In July 2022, we moved our headquarters office to a new location in Marunouchi. Please check out our photo gallery and concept movie.MoreMore
About the selection process
- qPlease tell me more about the selection process.
- aAs a general rule, the selection process consists of document screening → 1st interview → 2nd interview → final interview → informal offer, although this may differ by candidate or the business applied to. For some positions, there may also be an assignment given during the process.
- qAre there face-to-face interviews?
- aAs a general rule, interviews are conducted online, but in some cases we may discuss the possibility of also arranging a face-to-face interview.
- qHow long does an interview take?
- aBetween 30 minutes to an hour (may be subject to change depending on the situation)
- qDo you recruit new graduates?
- aYes. Applications can be made via the following link.
- qI was selected by Uzabase previously in the interview process. Can I apply again?
- aYes. You will have to repeat the process again from the document screening phase.
- qI am unsure of which business or position to apply for. Is it possible to apply for more than one position?
- aMultiple applications are possible. In the event you are chosen for multiple positions, you will only be offered one position, and our HR department will confirm which position you wish to prioritise.
Our working style and business
- qIs it possible to work fully remotely both in Japan and overseas?
- aYes. You are free to choose where and how you work provided that you fulfill your responsibilities. However, depending on the position and the situation in that department, there may be cases in which working fully remotely is not possible (i.e. there may be days in which you are required to come to the office). Please note that this may be discussed with you during the selection process. Also note that it may not be possible to work remotely overseas due to work visas, laws, and other overseas regulations.
- qIs it possible to have other side jobs?
- aYes. (prior application is required. There are also some rules in place, such as not working for rival companies in the same field)
- qPlease tell me more about remote work and working hours.
- aWe have introduced permanent remote work and full flextime systems, and as a general rule you are free to work from any location you wish and at any time. Depending on the position, there may be days in which you are required to come to the office.
- qI would like to know more about Uzabase’s Diversity & Inclusion.
- aPlease refer to the link below.
- qI would like to know more about Uzabase’s current business situation
- aPlease refer to our IR page.
- qHow do you communicate internally?
- aAll business members of the UB Group use Slack, with almost all channels remaining open to all members. Other tools may include Google Workspace, Google Meet, Zoom, Gather, and Discord.
- qUzabase has offices across the world. How much communication is made with members outside of Japan?
- aMembers involved in businesses such as SPEEDA and NewsPicks communicate with each other on a daily basis. Meetings attended by English speakers are sometimes accompanied by simultaneous interpretation.
- qWhat is the average age and gender ratio of your employees?
- aThe average age of our employees is 33 years old. Across the Uzabase Group as a whole, 56.6% of members are male, and 43.4% are female.