Working at Uzabase
Something powerful happens when a group of people—united by a shared set of values—focuses their skills and knowledge to achieve a single, unified mission: we guide business people to insights that change the world.
That kind of deep-rooted alignment opens new roads to success for the organization.
At the same time, it empowers each person to flourish and put their personal superpowers to work.
We want you to expand our expectations. Surprise us with your perspectives. Challenge us to improve. We’ll do the same for you.
It’s a beautiful cycle, and we hope you’ll join it.
We need the best team in the world to make our mission come to life. Uzabase is expanding into the world, slowly but steadily, while building a collaborative team that transcends differences in business, occupation, and nationality.
- Super Flex
- There is no obligation to come to the office, nor are there core working hours. In order to enhance productivity and maximize output, you can design your working style that suits you the most.
By choosing your own working style, you have the ability to work with maximum freedom.
- Remote Work
- You can choose where to work and how to work. Uzabase has employees working remotely across Japan as well as overseas in locations such as Thailand. Released from constraints on time and place, flexible working styles foster greater creativity.
- Long Vacation
- A “long vacation” is a period of seven consecutive days off that is separate from regular annual leave. You can take two long vacations per year. Work hard, rest hard. Rest refreshes the mind and heightens perceptive abilities, which results in enhanced synergy within the workplace.
- You can work outside of Uzabase to broaden your horizons
- We allow our members to have other businesses outside the company without needing to submit any applications, as long as communication with your team is clear.
- Special time off and congratulatory money for weddings
- We provide our employees with a special period of time off as well as a congratulatory financial contribution on the occasion of an employee’s wedding (including verified same-sex weddings depending on the verification of the same same-sex partnership).
- Qualification subsidy
- We provide a financial subsidy for employees seeking to acquire a qualification that is related to their respective business activities.
- Cafe subsidy
- Financial subsidies are available for employees to engage in work in a cafe during intervals between external business visits so they do not have to return to the office.
- Academic scholarship
- We are happy to provide those we deem future leaders that have the potential to drive the long-term growth of the company with a scholarship to participate in overseas graduate programmes, through which necessary skills can be acquired.
- Bringing children to the office is OK
- All members can bring their children to the office, so no more desperate searches for babysitters upon a sudden change of work schedule.