Working at Uzabase
Our mission is ambitious. And we know that there’s only one way we’ll be able to make it happen: by hiring the most talented people in the world and working with them in an environment where their talent can flourish.
Ours is a culture where every single employee can contribute their best work. That means giving people the power to express their unique point of view and passionately pursue their goals without the roadblocks of hierarchical thinking. Because everyone is empowered to add their individual abilities to the effort, we can accomplish more and solve bigger problems than any one person could achieve on their own.
That’s the kind of company we are, and it’s how we’ll continue to bring world-changing products and services to the world.
It’s important to all of us at Uzabase that we continue to be a company where everyone—stakeholders, employees, customers, partners, our families, and our investors—feels proud to be associated with us. We’re going to achieve our mission. So we need to meet all sorts of talented people, unique personalities, and anyone with something special to add. We want to meet you.
Uzabase is always looking for new talents.
Follow the link to see the opportunities.
We need the best team in the world to make our mission come to life. Uzabase is expanding into the world, slowly but steadily, while building a collaborative team that transcends differences in business, occupation, and nationality.
- Super Flex
- There is no obligation to come to the office, nor are there core working hours. In order to enhance productivity and maximize output, you can design your working style that suits you the most.
By choosing your own working style, you have the ability to work with maximum freedom.
- Remote Work
- You can choose where to work and how to work. Uzabase has employees working remotely across Japan as well as overseas in locations such as Thailand. Released from constraints on time and place, flexible working styles foster greater creativity.
- Long Vacation
- A “long vacation” is a period of seven consecutive days off that is separate from regular annual leave. You can take two long vacations per year. Work hard, rest hard. Rest refreshes the mind and heightens perceptive abilities, which results in enhanced synergy within the workplace.
- You can work outside of Uzabase to broaden your horizons
- We allow our members to have other businesses outside the company without needing to submit any applications, as long as communication with your team is clear.
- Special time off and congratulatory money for weddings
- We provide our employees with a special period of time off as well as a congratulatory financial contribution on the occasion of an employee’s wedding (including verified same-sex weddings depending on the verification of the same same-sex partnership).
- Qualification subsidy
- We provide a financial subsidy for employees seeking to acquire a qualification that is related to their respective business activities.
- Cafe subsidy
- Financial subsidies are available for employees to engage in work in a cafe during intervals between external business visits so they do not have to return to the office.
- Academic scholarship
- We are happy to provide those we deem future leaders that have the potential to drive the long-term growth of the company with a scholarship to participate in overseas graduate programmes, through which necessary skills can be acquired.
- Bringing children to the office is OK
- All members can bring their children to the office, so no more desperate searches for babysitters upon a sudden change of work schedule.